Kimberley Podiatry is owned by Bronte Dohnt, a Podiatrist with more than 30 years experience treating patients.
Bronte is a highly skilled practitioner who provides superior preventative and restorative podiatric care in a patient centered environment. We will take the time to listen to your concerns and expectations, to thoroughly diagnose your problem and present you with treatment options which enable you to make an informed decision on the best regime of care for you.
Monday: 7:30am – 5:30pm
Tuesday: 7:30am – 5:30pm
Wednesday: 7:30am – 5:30pm
Thursday: 7:30am – 5:30pm
Friday: 7:30am – 5:30pm
Saturday: By arrangement
- Your feet contain at least a quarter of your bodies bones
- In a lifetime the average person walks at least 128,000 km
- There are over 300 identified foot ailments
- Most walking is on an unnatural flat and hard surface
- Foot function & alignment influences ankle, leg, knee, hip & lower back functioning